Permits & Applications

Applications and Permits can be downloaded and filled out using Adobe Acrobat.  Once completed and printed, they must be brought to Hendersonville City Hall, 101 Maple Drive North, Hendersonville, TN to the Office of the City Recorder for approval and signature.

No application or permit is valid until an original signature and official city stamp is obtained from the City Recorder's Office.

License or Permit Bond

Loudspeaker Application

Peddlers Permit Application

Request to View Personnel Record

Beer Permit Application

FY 2018 Non-Profit Contributions Application